Data about the ICER project:
- Sectoral Operational Programme – Increase of economical competitiveness (POS CCE)
- Priority Axis 2: Research, Technological Development and Innovation for competitiveness
- Key intervention area 2.2: Investments in RDI infrastructure and development of administrative capacity
- Operation 2.2.1: Development of the existing R&D infrastructure and creation of new R&D infrastructures
- Project duration: 01.03.2009 – 31.01.2014
Project main purpose
- Creating the Research Institute for Renewable Energy ICER-TM.
- Creating a research infrastructure at European level standards.
- Integrating and developing the existing research potential at the Politehnica University of Timişoara.
- Ensuring the international visibility and competitiveness of the research done at the Politehnica University of Timişoara.